Wednesday, March 09, 2011

GET CONNECTED.

I am the True Vine and My Father is the Vine Dresser. Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He cuts away and cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit to make it bear more and richer ans more excellent fruit. You are cleansed and pruned already because of the word which I have given you. Dwell in Me and I will dwell in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me. I am the V9ine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much fruit. However,apart from Me, you can do nothing. If a person does not dwell in Me,he is thrown out like a branch and withers. Such branches are gathered up and thrown into fire; and they are burned. If you live in Me and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts,ask whatever you will and it shall be done for you. When you bear much fruit, My Father is honoured and glorified and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Me. I have loved you as the father has loved Me;abide in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions. God bless you!