Saturday, April 27, 2013

DIVINE COMMUNION GUARANTEES DIVINE ATTENTION.

It's very easy to receive a favour from such as you have established a mutual communication medium. Come to think of it; what of divine communion with God? This came to my mind in the hour in His presence today. Praying is not 'asking' but talking to, hearing from and relating with God. It would get you noticed before God as you put it in place following the rules. See, it earned Abraham a place in God's heart, so He said, '...shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do...' Abraham's communion with God was so pleasing to God that God couldn't hide His agenda from Him, the result? Abraham also couldn't but have anything from God which he desired, including a great son in the old, withered age. Christians, talking about success, it's unluckily that we are putting the cart before the horse. God is not looking for 'give me,give me' sons and daughters, but those that are ready for His divine friendship. What you need is not 'success' but hearing ears from God. What we need is not 'breakthrough' but partnership with the Almighty. Establish a divine line of fellowship with God today and daily...good things will chase you and embarrass you. Those that know God's way don't waste away chasing elusive 'success'. 'O the pure delight of a single hour, That before Thy throne I spend, When I kneel in prayer,with thee, my God, I commune as friend with friend, Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord, to the cross where Thou hast died....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions. God bless you!