Saturday, December 22, 2012

MY JESUS.

He is my SOURCE who has no SOURCE He is my LIFE who laid down his LIFE He is my HOPE when I could not COPE He is my JOY when I suffer and COY. He is my BREATH when shaked up by DEATH. He is my LORD whose words are sharper than SWORD. He is my FATHER who protects me with his FEATHER He is my BROTHER who puts my life in ORDER. He is my FRIEND never a FIEND. He is my LOVER in whom I found COVER He is my PARTNER who has been my BANNER He is my HELPER when sin made me a LEPER. He is my FORTRESS in whom there is no STRESS. He is my BUCKLER when I was a TODDLER. He is my ROCK to whom I run when I am in STOCK. He is my STRENGTH when weakness grows in LENGTH. He is my KING only his praise I SING. He is my MIGHT when my foes rises against me in FIGHT. He is my CREATOR and my best AUTHOR. He is my DIRECTOR never a DICTATOR. He is my MANAGER who came as a MESSENGER. HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST THE KING OF KINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions. God bless you!