Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ON YOUR WAY TO THE PROMISE LAND.

And Moses said to Hobab, son of Reuel...the Midianite, Moses` father-in-law........We are journeying into the place of which the Lord said, I will give to you. Come with us and we will do you good. For the Lord has promised good concerning Israel. And if you will go with us, it shall be that whatever good that the Lord does to us, the same we will do to you..........................Just as the Almighty God spoke to Moses about leading the children of Israel from Egypt and granting them their inheritance in Him, God also spoke to me in the year 2004 to...Raise up a people that will develop a godly view about their lives through the power of writing with inspirations coming from the Holy Spirit via the Holy Bible. I am commissioned by God to inspire lives across the nations of the earth through articles and write-ups that will be inspired solely by the Holy Spirit with the Bible being my Inspirational bank. You are reading this article in obedience to that commission. My articles/write-ups are expected to inspire you with the energy to break free from depression and hopelessness, give you joy unspeakable that is full of glory, locate you to your inheritance that is in God and give you hope that there is a better tomorrow ahead of you better than any yesterday that you can ever recall, recollect or remember. I hope that all my past articles/write-ups being posted on this glorious Facebook group page have been able to accomplish that glorious purpose/commission in your life. If so, I admonish you to come with me and follow me whole-heartedly for the good Lord who commissioned me to be of immense inspirations to you through His inspired write ups/articles has spoken good concerning us to do us good. I will implore you to accept every word that will be coming from me to you on this group page with an open heart so that the word can bring about a positive change/expected revolution in your life. It is my joy to see you move from one level of beauty to another in life. It is my joy to see you move from one level of glory to another in life. It is my joy for you to break free from hopelessness to hopefulness in God. It is my joy to see you access and explore your total inheritance in God through the sacrificial death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. All of these are attainable when your faith is released to the POWER of the written word that will be coming from me to you on this group page. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions. God bless you!