Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THE BLESSINGS OF OBEDIENCE.

If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments to do them. I will give you rain in due season and the land shall increase and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing time shall reach to the vintage and the vintage time shall reach to the sowing time and you shall eat your bread to the full and dwell in your land securely. I will give you peace in the land. You shall lie down and none shall fill you with dread and make you afraid. And I will clear ferocious/wild beasts out of the land and no sword shall go through your land. And you shall chase your enemies and they shall fall before you by the sword. For I will be leaning towards you with favour and establishing and ratifying my convenant with you. And you shall eat the abundant old store of the produce long kept and clear out the old to make room for the new. I will set My dwelling place in and among you and will be your God and you shall be My people. IT PAYS TO OBEY GOD IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions. God bless you!