Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I AM NOT A PASTOR.

This is to inform everyone that is connected to this blog that I am not a pastor. Any Senior pastor that hires me to be a co-pastor is surely heading for a crash within a short while because I am not anointed for that purpose. I have been empowered by the Holy Spirit to inspire lives across the length and breadth of the nations of the earth through the power of writing with inspirations coming from the THE ONLY VALID, TESTED, PROVEN AND RESULT-ORIENTED WRITTEN WORD; THE BIBLE. It is not a profession neither is it an hobby. It is a task that has been appointed to me before the creations of the world not by any human qualification/certification but by divine election which comes via grace as the family that I belong to on earth is not a family of writers but that of intellectualism. So, I like you to receive me as one sent by God to be a source of amazing inspiratio
ns to you in a dying and hopeless world as ours through the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions. God bless you!