Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I HAVE A DREAM.

I have a dream that one day will come in my LIFETIME when I will build a WORLD-CLASS UNIVERSITY that will match the ACADEMIC STANDARDS of Universities like HARVARD, OXFORD, YALE, CAMBRIDGE, ORAL-ROBERTS, PENNSYLVANIA, COVENANT, MASSACHUSETTS, TEXAS and BIRMINGHAM. We will have this important RULE that only POOR people will be given admission to the university and they will not have to pay a dime for our services. The RICH, AFFLUENT AND INFLUENTIAL in the society will not be offered admission into the university even though they will be able to afford it. Barack Obama`s dream became a reality. Bill Clinton`s dream became a reality and also Nelson Mandela`s dream became a reality. I believe that my dream will also become a reality because My GOD can do all things and there is nothing impossible for Him to accomplish. The EARTH is the LORD`S and all that is in it. He will surely make my dream to come to pass/fruition in MY LIFETIME and YOURS by His Mighty POWER. To Him that believes, ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, questions or suggestions. God bless you!